Smallest Full Feature Firefighter Thermal Imaging Camera
The Mi-TIC 320 is the smallest and lightest, high-dynamic range thermal imager for firefighters certified to comply with NFPA 1801:2021.
The Mi-TIC 320 provides a crystal clear image with a superb dynamic range up to 2000°F (1100°C). You can clearly view extremely high temperatures without whiteout and at the same time still see very low temperature objects, which is ideal for casualty searches.
The camera also includes Heat Seeker (hottest spot identifier) and Cold Seeker (coldest spot identifier) technology.
Applications include: Ventilation location selection, Search and rescue (fire and non-fire), Seat of fire localization, Overhaul, Size-up, Interior structural firefighting, Hot spot localization, Cold spot localization.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Ease of Use
- Available in 3-button option only
- User configurable
- On/Off / NFPA "TI BASIC" button
- Lightest NFPA 1801 compliant thermal imager at just 1.7lb (755g)
- 320x240 Resolution; Display size diagonal - 2.7" (69mm)
- Highest dynamic temperature range up to 2000°F (1100°C)
- Uninterrupted imaging with Tri-Mode Sensitivity
- Unmistakable fixed scene colorization
- Digital spot temperature measurement
- Dynamic Scene Enhancement
Powered by the Ignis Engine
- Enhanced image quality
- Latest sensor technology
- Class leading battery technology with 5-year warranty